Job prospects and earning potential in Toy Designing
What are my job prospects in toy designing?
• There is a great demand for professionals in this field as need for toys is ever increasing,
• You can start a lucrative career if you have the above mentioned skills in you.
• Teachers, special educators, psychologists, engineers, architects and even computer science graduates can take up a course in toy designing, by mixing their creativity and experience.
• Computer science graduates can use embedded software that could give functionality to toys.
• Some toy makers/designers specialize in educational toys which are specifically designed to be used in educational settings or to stimulate intellectual development.
• You can also choose to do basic toy modelling, such as making models, board games, or replications of old-fashioned toys and games.
• Toys for pets is also an emerging industry.
• One can also specialise in soft toy items, as the demand for soft toys is increasing day by day.
• You can also be self-employed.
• A fresher in the toy design field can do internship in a company.
• Toy designers can also get hired by toy manufacturing companies where they sell their ideas.
• Toy designers can even write books about toy design or become an instructor at an institute.
• You can also work as a freelancer one can take up projects of even foreign clients.
What is the remuneration that I can expect from this field?
• There is no fixed pay in this sector.
• Your earning depends on your creativity and level of imagination.
• You will earn remuneration according to the exclusivity of the toy you make.