1. What do you understand by the term “Bio-Technology”?
2. What is of capacity Human brain memory ?
3. What is Plasmid gene mutation ?
4. What is the abbreviation of CTF-FTB?
5. What are the different types of bio technology? Explain.
6. What do you mean by bio ethics?
7. What do you mean by bio-media?
8. What is (LMO) Living Modified Organism?
9. What is the disease caused by rota-virus?
10. What is the disease caused by sabia virus?
11. What is the disease caused by ebola virus?
12. What happens when cautenous exposure occurs?
13. How passive immunity is acquired?
14. How is active immunity acquired?
15. What s a toxoid?
16. What are pathogens?
17. Name some purified macromolecules derived from pathogens.
18. Why purified macromolecules are used as vaccines?
19. What is retrovirus?
20. What is provirus?
21. What is the treatment of HIV?
22. What are the results of HIV?
23. What is the current treatment given to AIDS?
24. What does immunodeficiency results?
25. What does myeloid immunodeficiency cause?
26. How viral load can be measured?
27. What is an abzyme?
28. What is adoptive transfer?
29. What is apoptosis?
30. What is an agretope?
31. What is a booster?
32. What is bispecific antibody?
33. What is antigenic competition?
34. What is autograft?
35. What is the self antigen for haemolytic anemia?
36. What si the self antigen for scleroderma?
37. What is allograft?
38. what is xenograft?
39. What are intereferons?
40. What is an effector cell?
41. What is an effector response?
42. Name the target antigen for T cell anemia.
43. What are exogenous antigens?
44. What is an agglutinin?
45. Why is buprenorphine less addictive than other opioids?
46. Which type of immunoglobin level will increase when an individual is
exposed to parasite?
47. Where do most allergic reactions occur?
48. What is an atopy?
49. Who are atopic individuals?
50. Explain blood brain barrier.