1. How grounding is different than earthings?
2. What is diversity factor in electric installations?
3. Explain Marx circuit.
4. Why human body feel electric shock?
5. What is the principal of motor?
6. What is power factor?
7. Should power factor be low or high?
8. Difference between field rheostat and armature rheostat.
9. Why field rheostat is kept in minimum position?
10. Why armature rheostat is kept in maximum position?
11. What is meant by derating factor?
12. What is stiffness factor?
13. What is the dependency of stiffness on load angle??
14. What is 100% protection of generator? Why 100% is not used but 95% is
15. What is the difference between a Verilog task and Verilog function?
16. What is the unit of magnetic flux density?
17. Why increase in current leads to increase in conductor temperature?
18. How can a equal potential zone be carried out in conductors?
19. What is essential to prove safe isolation of electrical circuit?
20. What is the ratio of true power to apparent power in an AC circuit?
21. What is power relay?
22. Differentiate between power relay and reverse power relay.
23. What is the suitable transmission voltage?
24. What is the maximum operating temperature for a thermoplastic insulated
25. Explain the working of variable frequency transformer?
26. Which oil can be used in transformer?
27. What is excitation in case of DC motor?
28. Why is the starting current high in DC motor?
29. What is rotary phase converter?
30. Differentiate between digital phase converter and ordinary phase converter.
31. What is knee point voltage?
32. List the advantages of star-delta starter with induction motor?
33. Which type of transformer is used for lighting loads?
34. What is star-delta transformer?