1. What is the meaning of the graphics? Name few types of the graphics.
2. Can you give few examples of computer graphics?
3. Classify applications of computer graphics.
4. What do you understand by image processing? Is image processing a subset of
5. What do you mean by interactive graphics? What are its advantages?
6. What is the conceptual framework for interactive graphics?
7. Give few examples of graphics hardware.
8. Name few graphics libraries you know about.
9. What is SRGP? Explain it with its advantages & disadvantages.
10. What is vector graphics? How vector graphics are the rendered over the
11. What is raster graphics? Compare it with vector graphics.
12. Name few 2D primitives figures you know.
13. Write an algorithm to scan convert a circle over the computer screen.
14. How is scan conversion of an ellipse different from a circle?
15. Explain working of Bresenham Line Plotting algorithm.
16. Pour some light over midpoint circle & ellipse algorithms.
17. Explain what do you mean by Filling Rectangles?
18. Name few algorithms that are used for polygon filling.
19. What do you understand by Clipping?
20. Name one Line Clipping Algorithm & explain its working.
21. How a polygon can be clipped? Name & explain algorithm behind it.
22. How a character can be rendered over the computer screen?
23. What do you understand by anti-aliasing? What is the advantage of its use?
24. What do you understand by Raster-Scan Display Systems?
25. Draw the block diagram of the video controller.
26. What is the basic principle involved in Random-Scan Displays?
27. Compare raster scan display with random scan display.
28. What is an aspect ratio?
29. What do you mean by pixel density of the screen? What is its unit of
30. Name few input devices for operator interaction.
31. What are the Image scanners?
32. Explain 2D viewing pipeline. Draw the block diagram.
33. What do you understand by geometrical transformation? Name all primitive
34. What is the significance of 2d transformation?
35. What do you understand by the homogeneous coordinates system?
36. Pour some light over Composition of Transformations.
37. Explain window-to-viewport transformation.
38. Explain how can you represent transformations using matrices?
39. What is the meaning of Projections? What is its significance?
40. Name two types of projections.
41. Draw the whole hierarchy of projections?
42. What do you understand by cabinet view?
43. Show me the mathematics of Planar Geometric Projections.
44. What does SPHIGS stand for?
45. What are Bezier Curves? What are its features?
46. What do you mean by quadratic surfaces?
47. What do you mean by Ambient Light? How it is different from point source of
48. What is virtual realism? What are the fundamental difficulties that are
faced at the time of virtual realism?
49. What is the meaning of Stereopsis?
50. What is a hidden surface removal algorithm? Give few examples of it.
51. Explain z-buffer algorithm.
52. How area subdivision algorithm works?
53. Name few hidden surface removal algorithms for Curved Surfaces.
54. How illumination & shading change whole game of rendering graphics?
55. Explain transparencies & shadows.
56. What do you mean by inter-object reflections?
57. What are the extended light sources?
58. What do you understand by Radiosity Methods?
59. How an image can be geometrically transformations of images?
60. What is filtering of an image?