Gym instructor CV sample - gym instructor CV formats / templates
An effective CV of a gym instructor should highlight following qualities:
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of the various gym equipment, their use and benefits
- Able to guide and instruct
- Physically fit
- Know how to deal with various clients
- Extrovert, confident and assertive
- Approachable and friendly
- Tolerant and patient
- Good Memory
- Positive attitude
- Ethical and able to keep confidentiality
- Keeps good order
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate clients
- Aware of health and safety issues
- Able to administer First Aid
Refer to following Sample CVs : Sample CV for MBA freshersSample CV for marketingSample CV for financeCV format for MBASample Accounting CVSample tax Accountant CV
- RE: Gym instructor CV sample - gym instructor CV formats / templates -Sahana (09/10/12)
Gym instructor CV sample
Ph No: 1234567890
An energetic professional with expertise in fitness training, seeking a position of gym instructor
-Wide knowledge of different physical process of fitness.
-Able to recommend diet food according to age and physical structure.
-Strong leadership skills.
-Ability to manage large team members.
-Ability to understand trainee’s needs according to physical structure.
-Excellent motivational skills.
-Knowledge of first aid medication.
-Aware of basic nutrition.
-Strong knowledge of gym equipment and its operations.
-Ability to give personnel training.
Working as Gym instructor in XYZ fitness centre since 09Aug20XX-till date
- Responsible to maintain customer’s diet.
- To give necessary recommendations regarding body fitness.
- Train the junior instructors.
- Regularly check the status of gym machineries and equipments.
- Observe the activities of trainees and recommend accordingly.
- Give proper instructions regarding usage of gym tools and equipments.
- Perform first aid medication during any mishap in the fitness class.
- Schedule timings for trainees.
- Ensure that gym area is clean and hygiene.
- Ensure that people feel safe to perform exercise.
- To ask suggestions and feedback from people for improvement of gym area.
-Good at problem solving.
-Willing to learn more things.
-Strong and flexible.
-Able to handle any kind of havoc situations.
-Able to motivate others.
-Received good feedback from people for gym instruction.
-Appreciated for well organized fitness work
-Diploma in physical fitness from GYX institution.
-Graduate in health science from XYZ College in 19XX.
-Basics (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel) Internet Concepts, Ms-Access.
Date of birth: