Legislative assistant CV sample - CV formats / templates
- RE: Legislative assistant CV sample - CV formats / templates -sonali taste (09/07/12)
Legislative assistant CV sample
Mob. No. : 91 982*******
Objective: To obtain the position as a Legislative Assistant to ensure the smooth functioning of all operations in an organization.
Summary of Skills
- Good knowledge of Law & advocacy.
- Good understanding of the laws, regulations and rules.
- Sound knowledge of the legislative and policy development processes
- Ability to prepare & complete the legal documentation.
- Conduct research on state legislative proposals and processes effectively.
WER Co. STR city (August 2009 to till date)
# Developed and prepared papers on the basis of the original research in support of policy outcomes
# Managed advocacy and regulatory proceedings before the regulatory bodies effectively.
# drafted the legal documents as per the requirements.
KII Corporation, VVG City. (May 2007 to July 2009)
# prepared the legal documents required for the Policies & Agreements.
# Communication to the employees regarding the legal terms & conditions of the Organization.
I was selected amongst the group of 23 candidates to attend the State Legal Conference.
Degree in Law from XYZ University under the Legal Board.
Good communication & interactive skills.
Birth Date : 05.09.19**
Address : 252, A, Western Road, Anand Chowk, BHT.
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Marathi
- GqAeDpbrlGAnH -Okereke (07/31/12)
- meri class ki photo kiyo nahi li(9th c) as you have answered (why don’t you click a piucrte and we can just post it online for you!!!)but i can't take a pic as mobiles and cameras are not allowed in school