Assistant director CV sample - CV formats / templates
- RE: Assistant director CV sample - CV formats / templates -Kshipra (09/17/12)
Assistant director CV sample
Seeking a challenging environment that encourages continuous learning and creativity provides exposure to new ideas and simulates personal and professional growth.
Composing - After Effects, Premiere, FCP, Nuke.
2D - Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Flash, Dreamweaver,
Sound - Sound forge, Audacity, Audition
- Quick learner
- High Confidence
- Dependable and accountable
- Team player
- Tracking daily progress
- Checking upon the cast and crew
- Arranging for logistics
- Managing the work environment on set
- Liasoning with various parties associated with work and shooting
- Worked on 3 successful movies back to back as assistant director.
- Awarded as "Best Creative Director" for the year by XYZ
- Diploma in direction from XYZ
- BA - honors from XYZ
- Date of Birth:
- Languages Known:
- RE: Assistant director CV sample - CV formats / templates -Ishita kispotta (08/18/12)
Assistant director cv sample
-Successful leadership experience in the field of direction.
-Assist the director by performing all the responsibilities given by him so that he will be free to focus on creative process.
- Responsible for breaking down the script into a shot.
-Responsible for determining the shoot order and length of the scene.
-Provide the daily job like shooting schedules, cast and crew calls, and the production report to the respective members.
-Excellent in presentation and training skills.
-Organizational and time management skills,
-Song writer and music director.
-Ability to coordinate the work in team members.
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Self motivational and directional.
-Patient and energetic.
- Ability to be calm under pressure.
-Strong willing power.
“Company Name “-Place
August 20**- Present
-Responsible for planning the position, framing of camera and coordinate sound recording with every shot.
-Supervise the team members who deal with work of camera, lighting, sound, and design crew members.
-Assist the Director to plan and perform various responsibilities.
-Responsible for discussing and describing the details of the project with the team members.
-Planning the budget of the project with the producer.
-Coordinate with the Director to plan the daily scenes.
- Understand the scene and do the planning, preparations for the scene.
-Best Assistant Director for the telefilm xyz in year 20**.
-Awarded for achievement in Writing Story in XYZ Film Institute.
-Certified Assistant Director from XYZ Film Institute.
-B.A from XYZ in 20**.
Date of Birth: 28 Sept 19**.
Languages known: Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and English