|China - A threat to India?
01-6-2012 05:20 AM
|China has been in the news for various reasons, sometimes for the Chinese intrusion on the Indian Territory and sometimes for other reasons which have become a part of concern for the government of India.
- China is the largest country in the East Asia and India needs many more years to catch up with it.
- China is world’s third largest and fastest growing economy.
- It has the world’s largest standing army with the second largest defence budget.
- It is world’s second largest exporter and third largest importer of goods.
- China has excelled us in all the ways be it infrastructure, growing economies, sustainable development etc.
- Now China has also started claiming some of the India’s border which is a worrying situation for India.
- May be China has a large army but they don’t have experience which India has.
- India has more favorable diplomatic situation in the world.
- Chinese economy is dependent on exports to a great extent, if it tries to disrupt peace in India or any other part of the world, its market would suffer.
- Inability to converse fluently in English is one of the major problems chinese face - which will still take some years for them to work on.
Though China is becoming powerful by building its infrastructure etc., it not a threat to India.