HR internship CV sample - HR internship CV formats / templates
- RE: HR internship CV sample - HR internship CV formats / templates -Kshipra (09/29/12)
HR intern CV sample -
Bachelor of Business Management - XYZ University - 20XX-20XX
- Covered various aspects of business environment needed to become a successful manager.
- Range of modules including Project Management, Human Resources, Organizational Behaviour, Financial Management, etc.
- Successfully completed dissertation titled “Training Needs Analysis and Employee Perception on Training” under Human Resources.
XYZ India Pvt Ltd - Feb 2011 – Mar 2011
- My topic for dissertation was based on Human Resources topic “Training Needs Analysis and Employee Perception on Training” at XYZ.
- Responsibilities included identifying flaws in the training given to their employees and providing solutions. I also adopted a survey for my project which included XYZ Employees’ responses
on what they feel about their organizational training and how much the training helped them in their personal development.
- The company also gave me a chance to get exposed to their pay-roll system and promotion schemes. I learnt how employees are assessed on their performance to obtain promotions.
- I was familiarized with the employment law followed in Indian companies and the rules that are to be considered by a company while employing people.
- Being at XYZ, I learnt various facets of an organisation like commitment, obedience and learnt communication skills at all levels. I also learnt to adapt to different situations encountered
during work and adjusted well with the work environment.
Additional Work Experience
- To develop confidence and public skills, I did various promotional jobs for companies likeABC, XYZ etc. Learnt to fit in different environments by adopting team work skills.
- Besides, I did some online jobs such as entering data using Microsoft office and editing professional documents to gain computer skills.
Interests and Achievements
2009 - Elected as the Cultural Head of Student Activities. Lead a team of 25 students and won prizes at National level
competitions held in Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
- Participated in various competitions like Extempore, Debates and essay writing and achieved good recognition.
- Participated in Corporate Leadership Development Program Event coordinated by various companies.
2010 - Held the position of Treasurer and completed 6 speeches of Toastmasters with best speaker award.
- Active member of Yuva – The Ignited Minds, a socially active community inclined towards welfare of society.
Helped in Organizing Blood Donation camps and Marathon to help the under privilege.
- Well versed with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Also obtain good presentation skills.
- Resourceful and quick learner.
- Internships provided me the opportunity of handling projects and coursework which in turn enabled me to become multi-tasked.
Date Of Birth: