Social networking on Internet is a boon.
The evolution of internet has brought to us social networking as a special innovation. Now the life has become easier for people as they can get updates of their friends, relatives and closed ones with a single click on Internet.
- Social Networking is an easier way of getting in touch with your relatives, friends, and the rest of world through internet.
- Humans are social animal and the social networking on internet has given them a new way to remain connected with everyone irrespective of the time and distance.
- It saves the time as people can easily interact with people any where around the world without visiting them personally.
- If any body wants to see anybody’s details they can directly take it from social networking sites.
- These networking systems are also helpful from business point of view. As you can make new contacts on these sites.
- In recent times this means has become popular to advertise your work, product etc. as it gets circulated very fast on these sites.
- Personal lives are getting affected as they have started sharing their personal things on these sites.
- On these sites people make friends and spend long hours chatting with them whom they have never seen or met.
- Young generations are becoming more and more addicted to these sites.
- Somewhere the real social life of people is getting affected very badly as find it more comfortable and find time to chat with a stranger than finding time to meet friends or relatives.
- Recently there was a case of a social networking site where a girl attempted suicide after reading a message of her boyfriend. These types are increasing day by day.
- The security issues – physical as well as those related to computers are increasing as the teenagers do not understand the effective usage of social networking.
Social networking on Internet has its advantages as well as disadvantages. It is good means of sharing if utilized in a proper manner. But if people use it without understanding its benefits and pitfalls then it might cause problems in their lives.
More from CareerRide