Indian villages - our strength or our weakness?
Most of India’s population is living in villages. Villages are the backbone of our nation.
- Indian Villages where actual India lives is our greatest strength.
- We all who are living in metropolitan cities are dependent on them for our living.
- India is an agricultural country and 70% of the population who are engaged in this profession are living in villages.
- Many of us who are now living in metropolitan cities are originally coming from villages.
- All the well known names like Ratan Tata, Lakshmi Mittal, Dhiru Bhai Ambani etc who have made a mark in the world have also come from the Indian villages.
- There are many talented and bright minds in Indian villages who have the capability to change the face of India.
- Villages are backbone of India without them India might have to face food shortage. All other industries are also dependent on villages for their raw materials
- The production units of any big company are found at some small places owing to the low cost of infrastructure and abundance of labour.
- The level of education in Indian villages is very low.
- There are less number of job opportunities in villages.
- As the whole word is technologically advanced but Indian villages are still lacking in this area.
Our Indian villages can be our greatest strength if the rural markets and the kind of talent available there are capitalized in a proper way. Government should take steps in order to improve the condition of Indian villages because the development in Indian villages will change the face of India.
More from CareerRide