1. How are controlling areas and company codes related?
2. How many charts of accounts can a company code have?
3. How many normal and special peroids can be there in a Fiscal Year? How do
you open and close periods? What is the use of special periods?
4. What do yo mean by document type control? What entries do you make in
company code global settings?
5. What do you mean by chart of accounts? What is it used for? What are its
important elements? How many chart accounts can be assinged to a company?
6. Explain an account group. What does it control?
7. Differentiate between:
a.) Residual payment and part payment.
b.) Chart of Account and Operation Chart of Account
c.) Profit center and Business area
8. What is GL Master Record? What are its various segments? How is the field
status of GL Master Record maintained?
9. Explain the following and list various segments in them.
a.) Customer Master Record
b.) Vendor Master Record
10. What do you mean by the following?
a.) Acquisition and Production Costs.
c.) Accumulated Depreciation
d.) Tolerance Group
e.) Reversal posting
f.) Field Status Group
11.What do you mean by Automatic a/c determination? What data do you need for
a.) Automatic payment programmer
b.) Dummy cost center
c.)Statistical key figure
d.) Asset Class
13. What is Business Area? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
14. Situation - You want to run a payment run. Which dates would you take into
15. How do you calculate the due date of a document?