1. What do following TCodes in SAP- PM mean?
2. Situation -
a.) You want to set warrant and partner screen in equipment master data. List
the steps you will take.
b.) You want to make zip code field mandatory in a maintenance order. How would
you do that? List the steps you will take.
3. List the standard MIS reports available in PM.
a.) You want to find out all the tranparent tables related with SAP-PM module.
How will you do that?
b.) You wan to find a table which gives you user status with the notification
number. What steps will you take?
5. Which table would you use to extract the equipment hierarchy installed under
6. Which table would you use to extract the equipment and class information?
7. Differentiate between Equipment Master and Material Master. On what basis do
we decide which one should we create?
8. Why would you maintain Functional Location BOM?
9. How would you define equipment/material loaned to a customer?
10. Situation -
a.) You want to distinguish between an equipment that has been charged or not
charged for service. How would you do that?
b.) You want to block service to a customer. How would you do that?
c.) You want to show equipment's characteristics in a list. How would you do
11. How would you attach a drawing to the equipment master data?
12. Differentiate between:
a.) Work center and main work center.
b.) Cost center and work center
c.) Control keys PM02 and PM03.
13. What do you mean by following?
a.) Measuring Point
c.) Reverse Counter
d.) Measuring point tables
a.) You want to activate change documents functionality in order to know who
changes PM order. How would you do that?
b.) You want to remove the tasklist data marked for deletion completely from
the system. What steps would you take?
c.) You want to control the SAP PM order type. How would you do that?
b.) Business Completion