Resume > Sql DBA
1. Sql DBA resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
34 street, Gandhi road,
Contact no. 8749******
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To associate with an innovative organization, this allows me to put my
competencies to the best use contributes to my overall growth as an individual.
Operating System:Window NT 4.0, Solaris, Red Hat Linux 5.0, 5.4
RDBMS:SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 7
Script: Having knowledge of UNIX\Linux shell script
Language:Having Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Java, VB
Web Technology:Having Knowledge of HTML, XML
Virtual Machine:VM Ware server 2.0 to 2.2, Oracle VM Virtual box 4.0
BPM:Adept Knowledge of leading tool PEGA 5.5v
-Excellent Communication skills
-Time management skills
Key Responsibilities Handled:
-Coordinated physical changes to computer data bases; and codes, tested and
implemented SQL data base, applying knowledge of data base management system.
-Established physical data base parameters.
-Coded SQL data base descriptions and specified identifiers of SQL data base to
data base management system or directs others in coding data base descriptions.
-Calculated optimum values for SQL data base parameters, such as amount of
computer memory to be used by data base, following manuals and using
-Specified user access level for each segment of one or more data items, such
as insert, replace, retrieve, or delete data.
-Specified which users can access data bases and what data can be accessed by
-Tested and corrected errors and refined changes to data base.
-Entered codes to create production data base.
-Selected and entered codes of utility program to monitor data base
performance, such as distribution of records and amount of available
-Directed programmers and analysts to make changes to data base management
-Reviewed and corrected programs.
-Confered with coworkers to determine impact of data base changes on other
systems and staff cost for making changes to data base.
-Modified data base programs to increase processing performance, referred to as
-ASJ as SQL data base administrator from 20** till date
-AKP as Jr. DB administrator from 20** to 20**
-Won best developer award in ASJ Pvt Ltd.
-President of RSK association in year 20**
-Best student of the year during graduation
-Languages known- English,Kannada,Hindi
-Hobbies: Reading, Para Sailing
2. Sql DBA resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
Email id: email@example.com
- More than X years of extensive experience in design and development and
Configuration of Servers for various Enterprise class applications.
- Overall Application Development experience using (Forms & Reports 6i, 11g
with web logic), Oracle 10/11G, PL/SQL is seven and half year. - Having
expertise in designing, coding and testing of variety software applications
- More than X years of experience in design, development, Installation and
Configuration of Oracle Application Express (Apex).
- Presently working as a Manager (IT) with XXXX Pvt Ltd. for handling the
in-house development of ERP software of XXXX.
- Previously successfully implemented Online ERP System for 95 Distributors for
XXXX Pvt. Ltd.
- Have successfully implemented ERP System for XXXX.
- Have successfully developed software for different small business
organizations while working with Global Solutions (Faridabad).
- Languages: Pl/Sql, java
- RDBMS: Oracle 10/11g
- GUI Tools: Form 6i & Reports, Forms & Reports 11g with web logic
server, Oracle Application Express (Apex), Qlick View (BI)
- Installation: Installation and Complete setup of Oracle Database /Weblogic
Server with Forms and reports 11g Deployment and Development Server.
- Strong learning ability
- Willing to take up responsibilities both as individual and in group.
Key responsibilities handled
- I have developed and enhanced several areas of ERP like Procurement, Accounts
Payable, Inventory Management, Order Processing System (Quotation to Dispatch),
and Costing & Product price management, Accounts Receivables, General
Ledgers, Fixed Asset & other modules using Form 6i , Reports ,Oracle
Database 10g, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Build various reports
using Report Builder, Text IO package and DDE Package. Currently working on new
Project for Centralization of our Zonal Distributors & Area Distributors.
All distributors could be able to work on this Software through internet or
Key Projects Undertaken
1. Present Employer: XXXX Pvt. Ltd.
Employment Period: June 01, 20XX to till Date
Designation: Manager (IT)
Job Profile: Development & implementation of Centralized ERP Modules using
2. Previous Employer: XXXX Pvt. Ltd.
Employment Period: May 01, 20XX to May 31,20XX
Designation: Software engineer (on one year Contract)
Job Profile: Design, Development & implementation of Centralized ERP in
India for XXXX Pvt.Ltd. using Form 6i, Reports Builder and Oracle 10g.
- Awarded for the Solution on Inventory Management System in Inter Zonal Meet
held in June 20XX.
- Awarded for the Best Presentation on Simplification of Purchase Management
System in Inter Zonal Meet held in July 20XX.
- Awarded as a team member of IT Department of XXXX this won the ‘CIO100
Awards” in India.
1. Company Name: XXXX IT solution and services Pvt.Ltd.
Duration: June 01, 20XX to till Date
Designation: Manager (IT)
2 Company Name: XXXX
Duration: May 01, 20XX to May 31,20XX
Designation: Software Engineer
- B.Tech in IT from XXXX with 68%.
Academic Project Undertaken
1. Done two month summer project on “XXXX" at ABC.
2. Presented an international paper on “****" in 20XX.
3. Undertook one month Industrial training at XXXX.
Date of Birth: 2.04.19XX
Language Known: English, Urdu & Hindi